Popular Posts

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Moonshine - A Gentleman's Cologne

Recently "Moonshine for Men"sent me a sample of their cologne ($72 for 3.4 oz) to review. The first thing that struck me about their cologne is it's utter manliness. It has a woody smell to it, as well as a little hint of leather and tabacco. The scent is hard to describe, but it can definitely be said that it seems to speak of a lifetime of experience. It expresses a steadfastness of character, and smells like something you would find Teddy Roosevelt wearing. It speaks of the outdoors, and of a man who has spent much time in them, but is not overpowering like many other colognes. Unfortunately, I only received a small vial, but as you can see, the box looks pretty dang manly as well. You will notice the wooden box, with a simple little bottle overthrown by a small burlap bag. The one downside to the cologne is it's cost, but for the awesome bottle, bag, box, and smell, it is definitely something I can see myself purchasing more than once in the future. In summary, it is a dang manly cologne that I would definitely recommend.

For any further information, you can visit a post 'featuring' them on one of my favorite blogs, The Art of Manliness or go to their website, moonshineformen.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment